MAC'S MOIST DOG GRAIN FREE MONO SENSITIVE RABBIT
Mac's dog foods are distinguished by the special formulation that contains a very high percentage of meat, equal to at least 70%. This also makes them suitable for dogs with food sensitivity.
No animal flour, bones or second-choice meat are used in preparation, but only the best and best meat, such as heart, lung and liver.
This food contains no cereal, carbohydrate sources are only made from highly digestible vegetables such as pumpkin and carrots.
MAC's Adult does not contain dyes, aromas or artificial preservatives. Minerals and essential vitamins complement this food to feed your dog in a balanced and holistic way. Thanks to its delicate preparation process, all the essential components are retained. This high quality food is produced in Germany.
All features of MAC's Adult:
• Exquisite moist food for all adult dogs
• Also suitable for dogs with food sensitivity
• produced in Germany
• minimum percentage of meat equivalent to 70%: valuable animal protein as an energy source
• free from animal flours<, bones of flour and recycled meat
• with digestible carbohydrate sources: very digestible vegetables or pasta with reduced allergenic potential
• No cereal, soy, colorants, aromas and artificial preservatives
• with minerals and essential vitamins: for complete and holistic nutrition
• delicate preparation
Mac's Dog Sensitive Rabbit is exclusively made of rabbit in combination with sweet potato and is therefore particularly suitable for sensitive or allergic dogs. Monoproteic.
Composition: Meat (min 70% rabbit meat) and animal by-products (rabbit lung, rabbit liver, rabbit heart), potatoes (3%), peas (2% Of rosemary, minerals.
Analytical composition and additives: vitamin D3 (200 IU / kg), vitamin A (2000 mg / kg), zinc monohydrate sulphate (0.8 mg / kg), manganese sulphate II monohydrate (0.3 Mg / kg), iodine [as anhydrous calcium iodate] (0.1 mg / kg)
Crude protein 10.2%, crude fat 6.2%, crude ash 2%, crude fiber 0.4%, moisture 78%